June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!
June 2008 Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He thinks I'm cheating! (Long)

5 posters

Go down

He thinks I'm cheating! (Long) Empty He thinks I'm cheating! (Long)

Post by Chazbang Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:06 am

Here's one for you ladies.

Last night Lee told me he thinks I'm having an affair! He said that because I am not having sex with him I must be getting it elsewhere (he was totally serious!). Up until the week we had Evelynne I was a complete sex maniac. When I was breastfeeding I was on the mini-pill and didn't trust it so we hardly had sex (that and I was shattered all the time and just didn't want it!). I've been back on my normal pill for a few months but still have no sex-drive. Also, Evelynne's cot is still in our room because my brother is staying with us for a few months and I don't like doing it even if I know she is fast asleep.

I've lost count of the amount of times I have tried explaining that it's not personal to him, my sex-drive has gone because I have had his baby and to be patient. I keep reminding him that I have a baby and wouldn't have the time to cheat, even if I wanted to! I understand that he is a man and has needs but I don't want to have sex and I'm not going to let myself be pressured into it.

I have a male friend who comes round quite regularly. I don't even consider him to be that great a friend, but he was best-friends with my ex and enjoys reading and writing so I think he feels a kinship with me. He's an alcoholic and just turns up unannounced at my front door. He never rings to say he's coming or makes sure it's convenient. He drops in during the day when Lee is at work and it does make me uncomfortable because if it was the other way round (a female friend dropping in to see Lee while I was at work) I wouldn't like it at all (in fact, I wouldn't let it happen!) and I'm very aware of that. About a month ago my friend got drunk and went round to another of our friend's houses. He tried to kiss the girl who lives there while her boyfriend was in the living room and her 2 babies were upstairs. Ever since then Lee has been really paranoid (understandably so) but I know he would never try this with me because he'd get a kick in the nuts! I'm sure half the time he actually comes round to see Lee and not me. Anyway, I've told Lee that next time he comes round I will tell him not to visit during the day anymore. It doesn't bother me at all because he's not a great friend.

What else can I do? I don't want to have to have sex with him just to stop him accusing me.

xx
Chazbang
Chazbang
Super Mummy

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

He thinks I'm cheating! (Long) Empty Re: He thinks I'm cheating! (Long)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

Omg i could have written that, ive had no sex drive since kaelah was born and the amount of arguements we have had about me app cheating is unbelievable, ive told him the same thing ive just had ur baby give me a bloody break etc, men eh, tbh i still dont have a great sex drive unlike before i had kaelah.
Id just carry on saying what uve already been saying, because its the truth, tell him to look up lack of sex drive after having a baby on the net and see how many pages he will be shown!!!!!! so many ppl go through it.
I really had to push myself the first time after mason as there was a kinda wall where i was so used to saying no iygwim..
Show him this msg u have posted, if u were cheating why would u care to post what u have!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

Wanted to send hugs as well hun it does take a while but ul get there! I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by libbyfielder Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 pm

I think it is really common when you don't want sex for your other half to accuse you of having an affair after all it would be much to much for them to actually stop to think it could be a problem that they might need to deal with. Like Dee said it is really common for you to feel this way after having a baby. I think it could be worth talking to your doc about this as maybe the pill you were on previously is no longer right for you now and maybe affecting your sex drive. Saying that the circumstances you are living in cannot be helping either with your brother and baby so close by.

Keep us posted

Em
libbyfielder
libbyfielder
Super Mummy

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazbang Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 am

We actually did it last night cheers and it really wasn't that bad. Instead of thinking "oh no, here we go" I tried my hardest to relax and think of how much I used to enjoy it and it seemed to work. Needless to say he has been absolutely lovely to me today and walking arouond with a big smile on his face! lol!

xx
Chazbang
Chazbang
Super Mummy

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJo Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 am

Ah the male ego hey?!

Sorry I didn't reply to the earlier post. Seems like he was just feeling rejected after all?

Hope things get better.

If it's any help DH always "jokes" about me having a secret boyfriend and we don't have any nooky issues. He's just insecure full stop!
LadyJo
LadyJo
Super Mummy

Number of posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Post by KeyMonkey Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:51 am

I really don't know what to suggest as I was the other way around (just to be difficult).

As you have said however, having sex just to make him feel more secure isn't right. He should appreciate how you feel and respect that. However we all know that men don't think like this and just think about the old trouser snake!

Glad you had a nice time Smile
KeyMonkey
KeyMonkey
Admin

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://june2008mums.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by libbyfielder Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 am

Men !!!! glad you managed to make him smile again.
libbyfielder
libbyfielder
Super Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee0922 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm a little too late to reply but wanted to say I'm pleased you sorted things out, btw, what is sex? confused
honeybee0922
honeybee0922

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by libbyfielder Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 pm

what is sex confused oh so many answers spring to mind, is it wrong to say a way to get what you want affraid Shocked
libbyfielder
libbyfielder
Super Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 pm

libbyfielder wrote:what is sex confused oh so many answers spring to mind, is it wrong to say a way to get what you want affraid Shocked

Not at all. It's the only time I ever think about doing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 pm

libbyfielder wrote:what is sex confused oh so many answers spring to mind, is it wrong to say a way to get what you want affraid Shocked

NOt wrong at all!! Its the best thing to use lol I know i do Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by libbyfielder Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm

That why I love you all, your so on my wave length Laughing
libbyfielder
libbyfielder
Super Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum