June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!
June 2008 Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware!

2 posters

Go down

Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware! Empty Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware!

Post by KeyMonkey Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm

How do you know your ov'ing.

I've never been aware of my body fuctions.... other than wind Embarassed and the last two days I've noticed that I'm producing lots of CM.
Is that normal and how much is too much? Embarassed

Dumbarse here LOL
KeyMonkey
KeyMonkey
Admin

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://june2008mums.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware! Empty Re: Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware!

Post by katharineb Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi

No expert, but CM is a sign of pre ovulation and it is normal and I don't think there is a normal limit!!

Hope that helps

Kx
katharineb
katharineb
Mummy

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware! Empty Re: Not really a bedroom question..... but....TMI aware!

Post by KeyMonkey Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Hahaha!

Probably sound like a total numpty!
KeyMonkey
KeyMonkey
Admin

Number of posts : 593

https://june2008mums.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum