June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

June 2008 Mums
Welcome to the 'Naughty Corner'. This is a closed group for members of the parenting site Babyworld June 2008 to chat and have a giggle.

By logging into this group you are abiding to our one and only rule, everything said within the forum is confidential and remains that way.

Have a lovely day!
June 2008 Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmm

+6
KeyMonkey
claire1988
libbyfielder
lilylump
LadyJo
Lina
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hmmm - Page 3 Empty Re: hmmm

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:41 pm

ive had it loads (was a silly arse when i was younger) only paid for it 3 times but still £25 a pop.
Kinda contraversial (sp?) about paying for it or having it free i think...wont go into that topic.. tis never ending esp as i know a friend who had abortions 3 times because she was too lazy to go get the emergency pill...idiot bird!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:44 pm

dee8 wrote:ive had it loads (was a silly arse when i was younger) only paid for it 3 times but still £25 a pop.
Kinda contraversial (sp?) about paying for it or having it free i think...wont go into that topic.. tis never ending esp as i know a friend who had abortions 3 times because she was too lazy to go get the emergency pill...idiot bird!!!

Oooh i hate people who have abortions like that (no offence to your friend) Had a friend like that too. get me sooooo bloody angry! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Shes soooo not my friend think shes a silly moo tbh... should never be allowed kids if she can easily make them and get rid like that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum